Medical Professionals – Receptionist: answer calls, transfer to appropriate staff-member, handle appointment bookings and re-scheduling, voicemail retrieval, utilising phone system capabilities in accordance with principal’s direction.
Term - Commitment for length of hire of your new Sudo Staff. Longer terms have significant savings!
Experience - Minimum years of prior relevant experience required for your new Sudo Staff. Less experience has significant savings!
From: $1,575.00 inc GST / month
Medical Professionals – Receptionist
- Directing patients to the appropriate facility or staff member
- Answering phone calls and directing callers to the correct department
- Scheduling appointments for patients and doctors
- Sending emails to doctors or other employees
- Taking and transcribing dictation from doctors and other providers
- Take down patient details and insurance information.
- Make appointments for patients based on criteria specified by customer (eg: the urgency of their condition and how long they have been waiting to be seen by a doctor or specialist).
- Schedule the appropriate tests that need to be done to diagnose any conditions that are present, including blood tests, X-rays and CT scans.
- Track down any medical files other staff members may have misplaced, and make copies of important documents for future reference if needed by doctors or specialists working with your clientele during an appointment-setting process.
- Make notes of any changes to the appointment.
- Make sure the patient is aware of any changes to their appointments
- Update patients’ details in the system, if needed
- Complete all paperwork for the patient, including consent forms and authorisations for treatment